“Great spot. ”

Driftwood Grill & Lounge
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Playa Jaco's Newest Grill & Lounge .A Contemporary, Elegant Relaxed atmosphere and Decor ,Serving Casual and Finer Fare . Cold Beer , Wine and Spirits served with a Smile . Pizza, Pastas, Hamburgers, Sandwiches , Steak & Seafood , Special Vegetarian Dishes.We offer a Quiet Relaxing atmosphere with Large 55 Inch TV's to Enjoy your Favorite sports .Jaco's R&R Bar - " Relaxed & Refined" ! " Drift on In Soon!"
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for the pizza and beer special when the owner called to me off of the street.

The place was clean and if Hugh quality with fair prices. The pizza was excellent (ham and cheese), the beer was cold and the owners treated us like family and even talking me into some papa tequila when they found out I was Texas - I was sure was a novelty and they were putting me on. Turns out it was excellent and well worth a try.

Good food, good drinks, good service - this place gets my repeat business while I'm in Jaco!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The owner and staff are great people. Always upbeat and ready to make your visit a memorible one. The driftwood is easily the nicest, most accommodating bar in Jaco and the entire region. I been to all of the finer places in the area and you can't go wrong at the Driftwood.

2  Thank LD1225
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Came up from texas with 3 friends of mine to once again visit the Driftwood, as we stay across the street. Had a great time with Dale and his staff. Food was great and everything was fresh, ceasar salad was to die for and the pizza as always GREAT! I have been to Driftwood now 3 times this year on various occassions and was always greeted with warm hospitality great food and cold beer! Place is exceptionally clean and the décor is outstanding compared to most other restaurants in the Jaco area. If you enjoy good friends, company and great food definitely check out the Driftwood you won't be disappointed! Darrel from Texas

1  Thank Darrel K
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Our first visit. Nachos were good and plentiful. Burgers and fries good too. Drinks are reasonably priced. Next time we will try the pizza! Nice not being in the center of Jaco!

1  Thank Jo0547
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Dale takes the time to chat with each customer! His food is the best in town and raises the quality of Jaco's food service to a whole new level. Enjoy!!!

1  Thank karl_underhill