“You must do this! Fantastic experience.”
Review of Costa Rica SUP'ers - CLOSED

Costa Rica SUP'ers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You must do this! Fantastic experience.”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We spent a week in Costa Rica, seeing and doing all kinds of outstanding, unusual, interesting things- like seeing the rainforest, ziplining, going to the spa, and checking out Jaco. SUP yoga with Joice was our favorite activity out of many outstanding experiences; I loved her calm and sisterly demeanor, and we loved the relaxing-yet-challenging yoga, the strength of the paddleboarding. I had never been on a board before, but Joice showed me exactly what to do. I felt very safe and prepared, and I am so grateful.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank HiltAtl

Aliso Viejo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and relaxing!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

My husband wanted to do something around the water to relax and I wanted to exercise. We took this class and it was the best combination for both of us! The instructor (Joice) was very nice and personable she showed us very professionally the techniques to get us started!
We went on a nice and relaxing cruise around the Herradura Bay near by a beautiful island. For my exercise part, Joice included me in a 20 minute routine, doing abs, squads, push ups and such keeping my balance on the board while my husband was relaxing laughing at me :)
At the end of the class we felt like pros and decided to do a quick race back and I'm telling you, it was a great workout!!
I definitely recommend it to anyone, whether you just want to relax or exercise, it is the best way to enjoy the coastal waters and the beautiful nature around this awesome country!
Thank you Joice, and you got us hooked! we really enjoyed every minute of it and we are probably getting the equipment to do this back home!

Visited April 2013