“Good food for a great price!”
Review of Soda a Cachete

Soda a Cachete
Ranked #124 of 182 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have been eating here alot recently, and it is so delicious! Anything you get will be good & has alot of food for a very good price! Definitely recommend it to others!

1  Thank alf1414

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Andres and his team are awesome! At A Cachete you get good food at a great price and FREE delivery all in one place!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Soda A Cachete has been our life-saver at the office more than once. They have quick delivery and desire to better their dishes every day. Kudos!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I enjoyed my meal at this soda, but for my money, I would prefer the value and flavors of Jaco Rustico. With that said, I'm glad I tried it, the gallo pinto was the highlight.

1  Thank akabuddyrich
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Very good fish and food and very cheap. We went there every chance we had. It sometimes closes early evening so get in there when you can.