This was a wonderful place to learn to surf. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Their surf programs are reasonably priced and the instructors were great.
The accommodations are not luxurious, but they are clean and peaceful. Also, there was a/c, which is a must in this area. There is a bit of a walk up to the rooms. The breakfast was included in my program, and that was also wonderful. I highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Eco-Lodge features lovely guest bungalows all with an unobstructed view of the ocean, each with two individual rooms with private baths, air conditioning, two Twin beds or one Queen-sized bed and large decks with hand-crafted, native-wood furniture and comfortable hammocks for relaxing. The decks are ideal for enjoying the breeze, watching the sun rise over the hills and set over the Pacific Ocean, or taking in a visit from the family of macaws living near the property. Our bungalows are equipped with small safes for the storage of valuables, small refridgerators for snacks and drinks, and coffee machines for that morning wakeup. We do look to promote a relaxing environment and for you to "unplug", therefore our rooms do not have TVs, telephones or Internet connections, enabling our guests to enjoy the Pura Vida of Costa Rica. We do offer business center servies and free WiFi in the main house. We have a lovely pool and two Yoga decks which also serve as our massage decks, one of which looks out over the ocean, the other over the pool. Our massuese can also offer services on the deck of your bungalow or in your room, and couples massages are available as well. Other spa services such as manicures, pedicures, and haircuts and styling can be arranged. Our concierge is available 24 hours a day to meet all of your needs including shuttle services into town, tour bookings such as camopy tour, horseback riding, ATV, crocodile and much more, private fitness and Yoga instruction. Our staff of professional surfers and SUP surfers are the #1 rated in Jaco for surf and SUP lessons. We currently staff a 5-time National and Central American Champions, as well as other top-ranked professional surfers and SUP surfers. All staff members are certified by the International Surf Instructor Association (ISA) and are certified in CPR, First-Aid, and Open-Water Lifesaving Techiniques. We also currently staff a veteran Beach Lifeguard that worked in Texas, Hawaii, and California, with EMT and Big Surf Rescue training. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Vista Guapa Surf Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Guapa Surf Camp Hotel Jaco
- Vista Guapa Surf Camp Costa Rica/Jaco