“Misssing a friend but YOU MAKE YOUR DADDY proud !”
Review of I Love Sushi

I Love Sushi
Ranked #14 of 183 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$4 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Costa Rican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice Job Jessica , foods top notch and I bet your Dad is pleased to see how much you learned from him , Chico and Fran are the best waiters and sushi chef in town and the craft beer is a nice touch !

1  Thank chucksurfs

Reviewed 21 May 2014

awesome sushi, some of the best, if not the best, i have ever had. so fresh, even the rice melts in your mouth.

1  Thank worldstar t
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Was here with my family on a very quiet day, from the minute you enter you will feel welcome. The service was good and the waiter was very friendly and kind with our children, which we really appreciate! The quality of the food was variable, my wife was very enthusiastic about her seafood dish, but one of my daughters and I weren't. My daughter's plate seemed to be very greasy and wasn't very well presented. On the other hand the fish I had was a bit dry (maybe Costa Rican style) and the fries and the salad didn't look very fresh. The taste though was good and in the end we were pleased with our dinner. I would really recommend them to work more on their fries and the freshness of their salads.

1  Thank ctgo
Jessica H, Owner at I Love Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you very much for your review!
I'm glad your wife enjoyed her seafood dish. The seafood comes off the truck daily from our local fisherman that catch it every morning. The client gets the option to get the fish cooked to their preference as if it would be a steak, so I am very sorry it was dry. If you would have told the waiter we would have changed it for you in a heartbeat.
On the the other hand our French Fries are homemade with real potatoes. They are cut to order, not even frozen.
Our salads are made with only fresh vegetables so that everything is fresh and crunchy! I could guarantee that it was made when you ordered it.
If you come back to Costa Rica I would like to serve you myself. We work very hard to please all of our customers.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I came here with a bachelor party of 14. The owner sat us and personally served us. She did not miss a beat with our orders. The Sushi is hands down the best I ever had. I cannot speak for the rest regarding their dinner entrées but all I do know is there plates were scraped clean. Pricing was great, it came out to $45 a person with drinks, apps and entrées. The fruit smoothie's were great too! Highly recommend this place! Favorite roll was the Tico roll. If your in Jaco make sure this a stop on your trip!

1  Thank Teddy I
Reviewed 29 April 2014

both indoor and outdoor dining available, with air conditioning!! we had heard the food was great and needed to give the place a shot. HANDS DOWN THE BEST FISH AND SUSHI WE HAD EVER HAD. Our group was with 12 people so we were able to taste almost everything on the menu and every plate was more pleasing than the next. the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating and we are all looking forward to the next visit in Costa Rica to eat there again.

1  Thank Dom M