Aparthotel Vista Pacifico
South Beach Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotel Mango Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$72
Croc's Resort & Casino(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$169
Bookit.com
Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$121
Orbitz.com
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$102
Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hotel Villa Creole(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
US$131
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
Orbitz.com
All reviewsyogurtother guestshill overlookingthe hotel sitsevery morningcar rentalexcellent hostsscarlet macawsdowntown jacoshort drivewonderful hotelown mealssmall hotelstay in costa ricawe loved our stayhome basenice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We loved this hotel! For the night life enthusiasts it's close to Jaco, 4$ taxi, yet it is so quiet and peaceful on the hill. The pool is wonderful and the views fantastic. Thank you to James, Julianne and Greg for your hospitality!
Allan and Leslie
South Lake Tahoe, Ca

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

First of all, I have spent 2 months in Costa Rica which I stayed 40 days at the beautiful place Aparthotel Vista Pacifico and the remaining time in Liberia. Well, I had a very relaxing time, nice tours, beautiful beaches, excellent restaurants in Jaco and met plenty of nice people including the team of Vista Pacifico. The bed and breakfast was wonderful, meeting of the people at breakfast time and during the day was very rewarding. The Aparthotel is built on a hillside, great location and private. The managers, Julianna and James, owners Jan and Greg were very accomadated and helpful with whatever you needed help for anything that came up. I been to three other places in Costa Rica but Vista Pacifico top them all. I really want to say thank-you for everything and your friendship during my stay at your Aparthotel as we are planning to come back next January or sooner.

Gerry Vallee
Edmonton, Alberta

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel was amazing! Extremely hospitable customer service. The hotel is exquisitely designed. The breakfast was really good. The views over the countryside, the town of Jaco, and the ocean were excellent! My time at the Vista Pacifico was delightful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have stayed at Vista Pacifico a handful of times now and it has always been my home away from home. The rooms are spacious, clean and thoughtfully put together. The pool is heavenly on hot days! Being up on the hill, it is quiet with a nice breeze and less bugs at night. There is a BBQ and comfy common area with good wifi. The atmosphere of friendly Canadian hospitality is exactly what I need on my vacation! My stay there is always no-fuss and the staff are always happy to help me learn about the area and organize my time. I'll be back soon, thanks for another wonderful stay! :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank djlucyford
Reviewed 1 March 2014

There wasn't anything to dislike about our two weeks in Jaco! After experiencing the cold in Toronto the warmth of Costa Rica was most welcomed.

Vista Pacifico was charming and a great place and provided us with flexibility to explore Jaco and other amenities in the surrounding area. It was the friendliness of the place which contributed to our experience. Pat and I always observe how well a place is managed and maintained. Vista Pacifico was top in both categories; a ten. Juliana and James, the co-managers, were very helpful in arranging excursions and welcomed us as if we were relatives; in fact, better. We could have stayed at an all-inclusive in town; however, at Vista we were free to explore other venues in Jaco without being tied to one place. A quick inexpensive taxi ride took us to town to experience local cuisine, etc.

Now we are back in the cold and miss Vista Pacifico and Jaco. We will return.

Dan and Pat LeBlanc