My husband and I stayed a week at Bahia Azul, an ocean front condo complex, last month, August 2013. We were on the first floor and had a beautiful ocean view/ breeze. Overall the condo complex is nice, especially the pool area. Friendly staff ready to assist with any requests or issues. In our opinion the 2nd floor is probably a better choice, unless travelling with young children or elderly. Second floor units provide a better view, more privacy and are less noisy. Third floor units have a rooftop 360 view deck, that is only accessible to guests staying in those units. Most of the units have some sort of ocean view. Issues with rented unit: could use updating of furniture, small kitchen appliances and pots/pans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront condo community in Jaco Beach with 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condos. Steps from the ocean and a quick walk to town, you'll enjoy unobstructed ocean views and a lively beach scene at your doorstep. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and WiFi Internet access. Services include concierge, staffed security and free local calls and long distance to USA and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Daystar Bahia Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Azul Hotel Jaco
- Daystar Bahia Azul Costa Rica/Jaco