“Canyoning and Zipline!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jaco Canyoning

Jaco Canyoning
Ranked #5 of 72 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Ricas rivers and gorgeous canyons and Canyoning is a marriage made in heaven. When we combine ziplines, hiking and rappelling down waterfalls with your sense of adventure it is a day the whole family will remember. This is a day everyone can enjoy together for a wonderful bonding adventure. We have taken guests from 7 to 70 and our experienced guides will ensure a safe experience for all!
Dayton, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Canyoning and Zipline!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

My family had an absolute wonderful time on the Canyoning and Zipline Tour! It was beyond beautiful in the jungle mountains - stunning views. We were picked up at our condo by our guides and they even stopped along the way to our destination for photo ops. You couldn't have asked for friendlier guides and they were constantly educating us about the fauna and wildlife. We saw toucans and poison dart frogs! It was our first time canyoning and ziplining and both were a blast - would be hard to pick which was the favorite, but ziplining upside down is amazing! Our guides used my camera to take photos during the canyoning and that was much appreciated. After all the exercise, we were treated to fresh cut pineapple and lemonade, before our return trip back to the condo. We really couldn't have had a better day!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mitzi S

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Amazing experience! Great guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

My wife and I loved the waterfall hike and canyoning! Wil was a fantastic guide. He has the perfect personality for showing travelers a good time. Always pointing out wildlife, species of plants and trees. An all around nice guy! Great tour! Beautiful scenery. Must do!

Visited September 2013
Dresden, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Must do for adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The Canyoning Trip was the second trip I booked with Costa Rica Waterfall Tours and it was definitely worth it! Great group, great guides, great views, great fun!
The guides picked everyone up at their hotels/hostels. Then we drove to the starting point of our tour, got some food, drinks and instructions. After a short hike and two ziplines we started repelling down 4 amazing waterfalls. With the help and instructions of the guides it is really not too difficult. I’d say that everybody who is interested in adventures can easily handle the repelling. The final highlight of the tour is a 2000 feet zipline through the rain forest! I really enjoyed the tours I took with the company.

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best day of my trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fantastic fun. We were busy the entire day in a series of waterfalls with an excellent guide. A yummy lunch ( the best of our trip) was included. We felt safety was not an issue although I would not recommend this trip for those with fear of heights

Visited September 2013
oklahoma
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highlight in Costa Rica!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Heights are breathtaking and adventure is exhilarating but they make me nervous. I really wanted to rappel down a waterfall but wasn't confident that I was a candidate. Will and Randell to the rescue! They were thorough and skilled instructors putting my fears at rest for an unforgettable experience. Our safety and positive experiences were their top priority. Ziplining was a blast as well. Our family of 7 adults wholeheartedly recommends them! Althought it is expensive, we were impressed enough to give a tip. Go for it!

Visited December 2013