My friends and I are back from Costa Rica after a wonderful 5 days stay. The Paloma Blanca condo worked out perfectly for us. It was clean and had all the required amenities including a nice pool, beach front access, beach towels and a blender which we put to good use. The beach bar The Point next door was a convenient place for a quick bite or sunset cocktail.
I took a surf lesson from Mike at Tortuga Surf Camp in front of the PB building which was fantastic and I highly recommend him. We booked a zip line tour at Los Suenos Canopy tours and it was great as well. Safe, thrilling and well organized.
Lastly, the girls at the Daystar office were very helpful in organizing transportation and getting us acquainted with the town.
Thank you to David Kish for all your help in setting us up at the beautiful Paloma Blanca condo.
We hope to come back for another beach vacation soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene beachfront community with 2 and 3-bedroom condo rentals at the pristine south end of Jaco Beach. Four different swimming pools, mature tropical gardens and the quiet beach at your front yard indulge those wanting to be away from the crowds, yet still walking distance of town. All units feature fully equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry rooms, cable TV, telephones and wireless internet. Services include concierge and staffed security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your La Paloma Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Paloma Blanca Hotel Jaco
- La Paloma Blanca Costa Rica/Jaco