Stayed for 7 days during Easter week..unit was dirty..ceiling fans had a great amount of dust. A/C thermostat was locked to go no lower than 24 degrees Celsius...very hot at night and staff did turn down to 22 but still wasn't totally comfortable. Had ants in tv area, master bath area..staff sprayed but didn't help. Patio doors have gap at least 1/2 inch wide letting in bugs/hot air...patio furniture and chairs around pool are falling apart. No TV in 2nd bedroom. Beautiful view but needs attention in many areas. Bar/ restaurant next door playing loud music on beach still at midnight and we have 3AM wake up to return to airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia Encantada is an impressive resort-like community at the northern end of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Bahia Encantada offers incredible ocean views over a series of infinity pools from what is widely considered Jaco's most beautiful beachfront estate. Spacious 2 and 3-bedroom condos boast luxurious comforts and numerous terraces, including private rooftop terraces atop all penthouse suites. Bahia Encantada offers several floor plans for two- and three-bedroom condos, with two or three baths, and ranging in size from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. A spacious three-bedroom unit comfortably sleeps six to seven people. All rental condominiums have fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, in-unit laundry, balconies with great views, telephone service, cable programming, and large LCD televisions with DVD players. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bahia Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar Bahia Encantada Hotel Jaco
- Bahia Encantada Costa Rica/Jaco