“nice beach resturant and bar”
Review of Caliche's Wishbone

Caliche's Wishbone
Ranked #14 of 168 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$3 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In the hub of Jaco's surf community, Caliche's Wishbone has been slicing and dicing up it's recipes since 1995.The Wishbone is well known for its unique mix of casual to exotic ingredients , from pitas to poke, tacos to tuna, pizza to pad thai, we have the dish for you. So come to the local hot spot, order up some fresh catch, get the kids a pizza and enjoy the view. WiFi and people watching FREE!Pura Vida,The Wishbone Tribe.
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
“nice beach resturant and bar”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

very good fish, casual atmosphere...we had our bathing suits on...quick and inexpensive....just what we needed to explore the town with our guests.

Visited June 2014

Poasito, Costa Rica
“When I am in Jaco, this is where I eat!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I travel to Jaco several times a month from the Central Valley. During my stays I always eat at Caliches Wishbone. The spicy tuna bowl is one if the best dishes around! Of course I always have to order their pizza and share with friends. When I have guest at my hotel heading to Jaco, Wishbones is on their list of places to eat. Excellent Serice and atmosphere make this a real treat for all. Keep up the great work guys! Thanks for always making my referrals happy and leaving impressed.

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Average food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Place is OK. Nothing special. Overall food is not great in Jaco, so a decent choice for the area. ...

• Visited May 2014
Sallisaw, OK
“Good evening meal”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Suz and I ate here Saturday night, and we weren't disappointed. In fact, we didn't have a poor meal anywhere in Jaco during this trip. The black bean appetizer was great. Only in hindsight did I consider a drop of guacamole; would have made a great start truly outstanding. Main courses all looked good, so its hard to make a choice. Dinners were satisfying, indeed. I'm a big guy with a big appetite, and couldn't finish all of the chalupa. Of course, I had a healthy portion of Suz's dinner, also. Prices were better than most places in town. We made a good choice this night.

Inside dining and dining available on the patio. Scenery isn't much, except for traffic and people watching along avenida Pastor Diaz. That is a whole nother story!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank chafraho
Windsor, Canada
“You must eat here!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

This beautiful establishment is something I have returned to time and time again for the signature tuna poke dish. Everything on the menu is delicious and all of my friends alike are always beyond satisfied.
The service is always good and the food is one of the best in all of Costa Rica. The owner Caliche is a stand out guy who knows how to run a great restaurant!! You will not be disappointed!
Cheers ! You must eat here!!

• Visited March 2014