“Great Fishing”

Dragin Fly Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dragin Fly charters out of Los Sueños Marina, Costa Rica. Our sister boats, the Spanish Fly, Super Fly and The Bite have set a standard for excellence and satisfaction which we strive to exceed. The Dream Team Crew of Captain James, Alberto and Chela were handpicked for their fish catching abilities, and their attention to customer service. Typical catches include sailfish, sailfish and more sailfish, marlin, tuna and dolphin (also known as mahi mahi).
Rockville Centre, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fishing”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I recently chartered the boat Dragin Fly out of Los Suenos Costa Rica.
We had an excellent day of fishing and fun. 11/14 on Sailfish. Numerous Mahi Mahi. Lost one Wahoo.
The Boat was in great condition. The Captain and crew were both first class and very proffesional.
I highly reccomend this boat when fishing out of Los Suenos.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Thomas D

Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This was our 4th trip to Costa Rica to fish with James on the Dragon Fly. James, Alberto and Marcos did a great job finding the fish and teaching us the proper techniques to catch them. The boat was spotless as usual, all the equipment was excellent and the food & drinks were great. George set up the hotel and rides to/from the marina and airport making it very easy for us to book the trip and enjoy the experience. I have booked charter boats and trips all over the world and have never had one as well organized and with as hard working people as George and the Dragon Fly crew. I highly recommend you give it a try.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank mark d
Newport News, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dependable and Consistant High Quality Offshore Fishing”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

When fishing with Captain James and Mates Umberto & Marco on the custom built 42' Maverick yacht "Dragin Fly" you can be assured a high quality and professional offshore fishing experience. The Captain and Mates have been working together for at least 6 years providing the consistency you would expect, but rarely find when "chartering"
I've fished on the Dragin Fly at least 40 days over the last 4 years and we consistently caught more fish then most of the other boats and they always exceeded our expectations.
I have been fishing the offshore waters around the world over the past 30 years and would highly recommend the Dragin Fly with Capt. James and crew to anyone wishing a quality fishing experience.
Dwight Wolf "Sea Wolf"

Visited December 2013

1 Thank Dwight W
Mooresville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First Class Fishing”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Second time on the Dragin Fly and an unbelievable trip for my wife and I. She caught her first Sailfish and I caught several more. Had the pleasure of fishing with George Beckwith again, and his crew. Captain James is one of the best, and his crew is second to none in taking care of you throughout the day. Boat is in fantastic condition and the mates even prepared burritos, fresh guacamole, and fresh pineapple for us. And there was plenty of Imperial Beer on the boat which is a big plus for me! Anytime I fish in Costa Rica there will always be a trip out on the Dragin Fly! The experience would be great for any members of the family young and old.

Visited December 2013

1 Thank Sammy B
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Great Trip”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My trip to Costa Rica was great. Captain George and the Dragin Fly exceeded my expectations in every off shore fishing experience. I highly recommend all of their services.

Visited November 2013