We had 14 days to spend in costa rica with no plans and ended up spending 7 days here in paradise...it was amazing!!! $30 a night on the beach with a pool..couldnt ask for better. The pool was always clean day and night. The bungalow rooms had a fan, ac, safe, hot water, and TV! I did not want to leave. I will definitely be returning asap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the beat of the nature on one acre tropical gardens. The chant of colorful birds, the sound of the night wild-life and the constant waves of the Pacific Ocean. Let Ritmo Tropical be your host to make your holidays the best you ever had. Come enjoy Costa Rica with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Ritmo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritmo Tropical Hotel Mal Pais
- Hotel Ritmo Tropical Costa Rica/Mal Pais