“Great View- Better people”

Vista de Olas Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in Mal Pais
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bothell, Washington
“Great View- Better people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Stopped by for sunset Cocktails. We were greeted by Debbie. She was as warm and friendly as her smile. Drinks were excellent ( I had the frozen Mojito... WOW). Sat next to the pool and cooled our feet as we watched a spectacular sunset view.
Wished we could have stayed for dinner, I can only imagine it would be as good as the drinks. Next time in Santa Teresa we will stay a few nights here!

Visited December 2013

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“BBQ Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

The dinner was great! Steak was perfectly cooked and the salad bar was great! The view while having dinner was amazing! We also took a swim in the infinity pool after dinner, which was awesome!

• Visited November 2013
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Best beef and views in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for an amazing view and an excellent cut of beef (that, yes, you cook yourself), while hanging with awesome host Heidi, this place is for you. If you are scared of a hill and want a cheap piece of meat, stay on the strip down below - there are plenty of options. BOOM!!

Visited December 2013
St. Croix
“Great food Great Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

BEST T-Bone i have every had! and I loooove Stake! My wife and I never went hungry and there was always a drink in hand! :) Great service! And the fact that they let you choose your cut of meat is just great in itself! Make sure you have a big appetite if you eat here ;)!!

• Visited November 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Food in a Beautiful Setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I ate here twice during my stay and both times were delicious. They give you whatever meat you choose and you cook it yourself on their barbecue, so you know it's going to come out the way you want. Also the bacon wrapped filet was the largest filet I've ever seen in my life! You get a large salad and pasta with your meal. The view is breathtaking and the drinks are great as well.

Visited July 2013