“Awesome Smoothies, Delicious Tacos!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Beach Dog Cafe Santa Teresa Mal Pais
Cuisines: American, Central American
Massachusetts
“Awesome Smoothies, Delicious Tacos!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I loved the Beach Dog Cafe. I did not need to order both a smoothie and tacos - that was a lot of food! - but everything looked so good I couldn't resist. We sat outside, though the inside is nice and looked like a great place to go for drinks as well. The smoothie was huge and very tasty and filling. The avocado tacos were amazing. They had many vegetarian options and the service was great. Great prices, too. Probably the best value for the quality of food that I tried in the area.

Visited February 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Came here for lunch and I really enjoyed the food. The price is the right, and the staff is super helpful. Definitely worth checking out.

• Visited February 2014
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Drinks + Food + Music. Anything else?”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

After a long walk at the warm sand and the amazing sunset in Playa Guiones, my husband and I took one of the paths out of the beach, and headed to The Beach Dog Cafe.
Somebody at Casa Rosada where we were at in Nosara told us to try. It was a good walk from the place we were at, but it was very worthy.
The happy hour was till 6:30 pm. We got there at 6 and start with some drinks while looking into the menu. For drinks, I chose a fresh fruis with one of my favorites liquor: pineapple with rum Flor de Cana. My husband went just for a delicious, sweet and thick mango juice that, of course, I tried a little sip. The waitresses were very nice. One of them even knew some words in Portuguese! I liked that! We had a shrimp in a light coconut milk and lime sauce. Great combination! The live music started at 7 pm. We just relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful night.
Hint: if you are going out to eat at night, take a flash light with you. Streets with public lights are difficult to find. The gravel roads are narrow and believe me there are plenty of four wheeler, scooters and cars coming and going. No sidewalks either. Kind of different.

• Visited January 2014
amsterdam
“Great food!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Service was great, good selection, super nice staff in a kind of patio setting, well done, arty inside but plenty of room outside. Prices are good, all service included.

Visited January 2014
Colorado
“Great food, service and ambiance”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Came here traveling solo and found Beach Dog! The menu had a great variety, but clearly uses local ingredients and flavor. The veggies and chicken are organic and everything tasted super fresh and was well presented. There's inside and outside seating and really clean but also casual. There's good island music streaming though the outdoor speakers and it's a nice vibe. I've been here a couple times and always leave happy and full!

Visited January 2014