Of the four hostels I visited in Costa Rica, Backpackers Manuel Antonio was my least favorite. Not great, but not terrible. Just sort of meh. It was clean enough and the staff was nice enough but it definitely could have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our rooms have shared bathrooms with hot water and are equipped with fans. We have a private trail to one of the best views of the sunset over the beach. There is a communal entertainment room with cable TV, DVD-Player, over 80 DVDs, Play Station and a stereo. We keep a clean kitchen with new amenities for everyone to use. We also offer our customers free high speed internet, free parking, free tour information, all-night security guard, laundry service, no curfew, snacks and beverages for sale and a 24-hour Check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Backpackers Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Backpackers Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park