Though my friend and I only stayed in Manuel Antonio for 1 night, we had a very pleasant experience at Backpackers Manuel Antonio. Receptionists were friendly, informative, and bilingual. The rooms are simple but clean, as are the bathrooms. There is also a nice common area that includes a kitchen, couches, tables, a pool table, and an entire wall for guests to sign and write memories. We even saw a sloth right outside this common area during our stay! We also had free wifi and breakfast. The only minor downfall for us was the location. Since we were on a tight budget, we refused to take busses anywhere unless we were changing towns. You can walk to the mini super, the bank, to restaurants, and even the beach but all are a bit far. (Bus fare is cheap, but so were we!) Wish we could have spent more time at this awesome place! Definitely stay here if you make a stop in Manuel Antonio, the bus will drop you off right at the hostel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our rooms have shared bathrooms with hot water and are equipped with fans. We have a private trail to one of the best views of the sunset over the beach. There is a communal entertainment room with cable TV, DVD-Player, over 80 DVDs, Play Station and a stereo. We keep a clean kitchen with new amenities for everyone to use. We also offer our customers free high speed internet, free parking, free tour information, all-night security guard, laundry service, no curfew, snacks and beverages for sale and a 24-hour Check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Backpackers Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Backpackers Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park