A friend and I stayed here for 6 nights and very much enjoyed our stay! It was our first hostel for our 3 month trip and set the standard. We didn't expect our hostel to have a pool overlooking the Pacific as well as a free breakfast! Great staff who are very friendly and helpful ! Our room was great, met lots of new people who were very considerate! It has a great kitchen and a open hang out area. Note: the kitchen gets very busy so plan ahead when to use it or be ready to wait in line. There's a bus stop right outside the hostel as well as a grocery store right down the street (3mins) and a bank just a little further (5mins). All in all, a great stop! You can easily walk down to the beach but it'd be about a 25 minute walk (a little dangerous at times). However, the bus costs 285 colones (just over 50 cents) and gets you there in about 5 minutes. Definitely recommend this place- great for backpackers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our rooms have shared bathrooms with hot water and are equipped with fans. We have a private trail to one of the best views of the sunset over the beach. There is a communal entertainment room with cable TV, DVD-Player, over 80 DVDs, Play Station and a stereo. We keep a clean kitchen with new amenities for everyone to use. We also offer our customers free high speed internet, free parking, free tour information, all-night security guard, laundry service, no curfew, snacks and beverages for sale and a 24-hour Check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Backpackers Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Backpackers Manuel Antonio Costa Rica