We were in Costa Rica for 10 days and Pacifico Colonial in Manuel Antonio was our last stop, and we DEFINITELY saved the best for last!! This place was absolutely amazing and definitely a great deal for what you get. We had a 2 bedroom condo that was absolutely amazing, MORE than enough room for just the 3 of us. I went with my mother and brother and we could not have asked for better service. Trini, the concierge was absolutely amazing. ANYTHING you wanted to do, all you had to do was make a call down to the desk, and he would book everything for you from night mango tours, park tours, and white water rafting, to recommending restaurants in the area, etc. Also, this place has free wifi which was awesome, the view was amazing. Just an all around great relaxing time. DEFINITELY recommend and will definitely be back when I can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Manuel Antonio, this new condominium is said to be the most high-end condo in all of Costa Rica. Two, three or four bedroom units are available either individually or combined offering the sweet comforts of home gilded with all the luxuries and modern amenities inlaid within the most beautiful design. There is cable television in every bedroom, high speed internet (Ethernet and wireless), a large 42 inch plasma-screen in the living room, phone, dishwasher, microwave, laundry facilities, central air-conditioning, elegant ceiling fans and a state of the art elevator to get you there. This accommodation is wheelchair accessible to all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pacifico Colonial Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifico Colonial Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Pacifico Colonial Condominiums Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio