“I love this place!”
Review of Cafe Agua Azul

Cafe Agua Azul
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Latin, Bar, Seafood, South American, Central American, Costa Rican
Good for: Kids, View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dominical, Costa Rica
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have read some of the reviews here and I am baffled.
I operate a tour company (Diamante Verde Tours) about an hour away and have come here, regularly, for years. Never been disappointed once. Well, maybe the time it rained sideways, or when I came on wednesday. jajaja Never even had a mediocre meal here. Always great. The service is top notch and the view, when there is one,is to die for.
I would consider myself a food snob and definitely recommend Agua Azul. Get some!

• Visited November 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Great views, good food.”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

If you want good food overlooking the Pacific Ocean and add to that good service and a fun place, you've found it here. If you visit Manuel Antonio, I would highly recommend this restaurant for lunch.

• Visited November 2013
Lindsay, Oklahoma
“A big taste of home.”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This little gem was quite a discovery. We have been in CR for about 4 weeks so we're missing our home food a little. I have never been so excited to see ranch dressing on a menu. They have burgers, salads, wraps, and more. Paige, the owner, is from North Carolina and it shows in the food. Their middle size burger is big enough for 2 or maybe even 3 people. Definitely a welcome delight for a tired palate.

Visited December 2013
“Great views, but nothing else”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I have to admit: the view is amazing. But that is the only reason to visit this place:
Not really clean, most unfriendly staff we met in a long Costa Rica vacation, heavily overpriced for average meal/ drinks and quite noisy. I will definitely not come back to that place.

“great little place”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We went there on our first night to Costa Rica. The open air bar/restaurant was a perfect mix of American and Costa Rican. We dove in ordering fish, but the table next to us got ENORMOUS hamburgers. Everything tasted good.

Visited November 2013