“Amazing view”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great last dinner here, complete with thunderstorm. They have an amazing view! Definitely try the patacones!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,253)

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Dinner here twice and both times, fish and shrimp were absolutely delicious. Service is friendly, helpful and fast. they have good drinks and dessert if you have room. It was dark when we were there but there would be a great water or sunset view. Place is casual open layout, not fancy, you can see the cooks in open kitchen. They sure know how to do fish. We loved it.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for our last lunch in Manuel Antonio & it was great. Delicious salads, great menu choices and extraordinary French fries.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This place is just awesome! We have been there three times already and it never disappoints. We had a full grouper, salad with mahi mahi and another time with yellow tuna, gringo burger(2lbs of meat), which my bf finished, tacos with fish (wasn’t a fan of a hard shell). Everything was so delicious. Do order fish when you are there, it’s so fresh and tasty every time! Great service too. Hands down best place to eat in Manuel Antonio. We will go back before we leave!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

On my third visit to Manuel Antonio I happened to visit this reataraunt for dinner. I am kicking myself in the butt for not doing so sooner. I am so glad I listened to the recommendation from Lenin at Los Altos! Not only were the waiters two of the coolest guys you'll ever meet, but the food !!! They had a Tuna special with a pineapple kiwi cream sauce that was off the hook! (Literally tasted like it was just off the hook). A must try on your next visit. I know I will be back