Let me start off by saying I was extremely concerned when we first pulled up to the hotel. From the street it leaves a lot to be desired. But the inside was wonderful. The grounds are beautiful. Our room was spacious and clean, although there were some ants in the bathroom. But bugs are to be expected in CR. Beds were a bit firm for my taste but I think this is common in CR, at least based on our first 2 hotels.
Breakfast was pretty good, although our breakfast the second day was cold by the time it arrived at our table. I have read some complaints about having to pay extra for some items, but there are plenty of other options without having to pay extra. Our first morning there, a monkey "joined" us for breakfast. It was so awesome to look up and see a wild monkey scampering up the stairs next to the dining area.
The location is great. Plenty of places nearby for food. In all, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica