We stayed here for five nights at the end of May 2013. Each room has a lot of privacy. We really liked the private front porch. We got to watch the monkeys from our room. The gardens were beautiful. The room itself was beautiful with a very large shower. El Avion Restaurant is across the street and we had an excellent meal and service there. The daily breakfast at the property was good, but we wished there was more variety. Loved the gardens and pool area. Manuel Antonio Beach about one mile away and there's a daily rate per person to visit (closed Mondays). The main town was 7 km the other direction. The nicer area and restaurants were in the Manuel Antonio area. It would be better to take the bus or a taxi if you want to spend time in this area because finding parking can be difficult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica