I just left The Falls Resort after a four night stay. We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were very clean and spacious. My husband, two children and myself had a double room just above the restaurant, which made it easy to get happy hour drinks and access the pool. The king sized rooms offered a nice walk-in closet.
The service was good and the grounds were well maintained. On two mornings we saw monkeys, along with a sloth one morning and agouti every morning at the hotel. We were able to spot a sloth in the tree one morning. We also saw a variety of colorful birds.
We enjoyed the free breakfast each morning and we certainly ordered a few drinks from the bar which were delicious. If you dont want to eat at the hotel, it is very easy to walk/bus/taxi to local restaurants and the beach. No worries if you don't speak Spanish, the staff is fluent in English.
We booked our entire trip through Catalina at CR Reffferals. Everything she booked and recommended for the trip turned out perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park