I have been feeling so guilty for not having written a stellar review for The Falls as it's been too long since we stayed in their garden paradise, but I see they didn't even really need my review as they have been awarded the well deserved Travelers' Choice® 2013 Winner for small hotels.
We're trying to mark some dreams off of our "bucket list" and the pull of sail fishing was on the top of my husband's list. Our two adult children and I surprised him with a week in Costa Rica for his birthday.
We could not have found a more perfect place to stay than The Falls. We had two rooms; but they're not really just rooms. They're almost like studio apartments; very spacious and clean (and I'm a "clean" nut). The beautiful tropical grounds allow for more privacy than one would normally expect in such a small enclave. Oh, and to see all the monkeys and other indigenous creatures continuously passing through was such a delight.
Although the material description of The Falls should be enough to lure you ~ it is not their finest virtue. Their premium virtue is their staff. First of all, we found out that every single person who worked there wanted to make us all happy. The sweet man who is in charge of the grounds, the ladies who kept everything so spotless, the barmen, the great and plentiful advice on what to do and where to go, the servers ~ The wonderful cook even prepared a giant mahi-mahi we caught.. But the absolute best part was the consideration and personal accommodations we were given when my husband fell ill. The owners could not have been more concerned and responsive.
If you're going to Costa Rica ~ this is the place to stay. It's like being at home in a welcoming, new environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica