This place has the perfect location. Its pretty much across the street from El Avion (the plane) restaurant, on top of the hill that leads down to Manuel Antonio beach and national park. The bus stop is across the street so whether you want to walk to the park/beach or bus it, it couldn't be more convenient. We walked to dinner each night and there are plenty of choices. The hotel is small and intimate, however the rooms are very spacious with a walk in shower and walk in closets. The staff, each and every one, is phenomenal! Now for the absolute best part, this was our 4th and final location on a 12 day trip. We went on several guides hikes, hands down, our hotel grounds here is where we viewed the best wildlife close up. (with the possible exception of the mangrove tour/monkeys on our heads-see my review of them for those details.) We must have had 30 spider monkeys traveling through the grounds flying from tree to tree, onto the deck railings, up to rooftops. It caught me off guard with no camera but our friends have amazing photos and videos of the fantastic aerial gymnastics. Then, we had a visit from a 2 toed sloth which hung around for over 2 days. It was right on the decking outside of a room, then onto a neighboring tree and then it was found the following morning up on top of a bookcase in the hotel lobby. Just amazing to watch this guy for as long as we liked at such close range (literally 2-3 feet away). Thanks to Catalina from CR Referrals for hooking us up with this place and thanks to the entire staff for such an enjoyable and very memorable stay! Will try to attach a video to my review if it allows. Its the most and furthest we saw any sloth move.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica