Suite number 6! After a stay in a treehouse and in a lodge in monteverde, this was pure luxury. The suite was roomy, had places to unpack your suitcase and a bathroom area that was the same size as the room, almost. A private patio and place to hide. The pool and poolside drink service is a wonderful way to telax after a morning at the beach or a tour of manuel antonio. A fabulous restaurant on site and other restaurants within walking distance to enjoy the sunsets. Luis the gardener was such a joy to talk to as was 'big dog" who provided impeccable service. There are towels available for the beach and pool. Monkeys come through during the afternoon, raccoons waddle along the paths, agouti dig for food by the pool, abundancy of birds, lizards and wildlife. The gardens that luis maintains are fabulous. Ask Michael for a massage too! Only downside was a large group of college kids... but it was easy enough to hide. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park