i stayed in a two-bedroom apartment (the "white apartment") at the falls with my fiancee and three friends for about 5 days. the place was roomy, had a full kitchen, washer and dryer, lots of sunlight and room to entertain. the staff was very friendly and helpful, the continental breakfast was simple but tasty, and they have a mellow little bar. expect to hear and see lots of great animals while staying here (we were entertained one afternoon by a sloth above the swimming pool). walking distance to lots of great restaurants and bars. for what we paid, this was a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica