Early in June there was a crazy storm in Manual Antonio which basically shut the place down for at least a week. Trees down everywhere, power lines and power poles all over the roads. Needless to say, there was no power. The bright spot was The Falls. The hotel is lovely, the grounds are a lush treat, and rooms are really nice and comfy. The staff was extremely accommodating in refunding all our money due to the natural disaster. We were really sad to leave because we really wanted to adventure in Manual Antonio, but we made the best of it and made a bee line for Arenal. ..we had a great time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park