Our trip to The Falls at Manuel Antonio was the highlight of our trip to Costa Rica. We arrived with high expectations that were far exceeded by the owners, staff and the property. We had a beautiful room that was modern and roomy with an extremely comfortable bed and pull out sofa for our son. The grounds were exciting with the sloth that lived off of our balcony, the monkeys that visited 3 of our 6 days, and the lizards, frogs and Iguanas that entertained our son all week. The greatest aspect of The Falls is the staff. They became a 2nd family to us. My husband had a medical issue that they arranged for a great doctor and then asked us to stay since he could not fly even though they were closing down for a large group. If you are looking for a stay where you completely relax, enjoy the beauty of nature, and are treated by a hotel staff as if you are family, I know you will enjoy The Falls as much as we did. We felt safe at all times and even let our 11 year old son roam freely around the property. The breakfast each morning, the bar by the pool, the massage therapist, and the beautiful pool and hot tub made being in the common areas so enjoyable. The staff who took care of all our needs were amazing in service, but also became friends. We will not only recommend The Falls to all of our friends, we look forward to many more returns ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica