I wasn't terribly thrilled with this hotel, but the price was good. It's a long walk down to the beach and there's no shuttle service. Hoof it or pay for a cab are your choices. The grounds are fairly pretty, but about what you see everywhere in Manuel Antonio. I didn't see any notable wildlife on the grounds during my stay. I also twice requested not to have maid service come into the room and was assured both times that they would not - only to come back to my room and find that the housekeeping had indeed gone inside. The things I did like were the mini-fridge and de-humidifier in the room, and there were several stores and restaurants within easy walking distance. So, I would say this hotel is about average, and since it was a pretty good price, I got what I paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica