The grounds are nice and the location is convenient to lots of restaurants. Although the beach is not a quick walk away, there is a bus stop nearby (only $0.40 to the beach). The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good. We stayed in a standard room, which was part of a duplex. Although the rooms were nice, we could hear our neighbors and their tv through the walls...not a huge problem, but a little disappointing...if you want a standard room, see if you can get the one that is by itself (room #6 I think). Didn't see monkeys or sloths on the property. Overall, I thought this place was nice, but we weren't around to enjoy the property too much... so I would likely find a nice, less pricey place the next time I am in Manuel Antonio...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica