We stayed at the Falls Resort for 4 nights and loved it! The hotel is in a great location and walkable to many things. Taxis cost about $6 to go to dinner. There is a bus, but we didn't take it.
The rooms were beautiful- very updated. The best was the bathroom and gigantic shower. The grounds were beautiful.
The best part was the monkeys! So many all over the place in the afternoon.
We had some great meals including lunch at El Avion, Agua Azul, and Sanchos.
Dinner was great at Kapi Kapi, Claro Que Si Restaurant at Si Como No, La Hacienda, and Barba Rojas.
We didn't eat at The Falls, but had daily breakfast. It was great!
Our stay at the Falls was a lot of fun and the perfect location and price. The staff was helpful and friendly too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is an amazingly beautiful and tranquil garden and waterfall setting within walking distance of this famous little town's best restaurants and gorgeous beaches. White faced capuchins, sloths, toucans, and the endangered mono titi monkeys frequent the trees overhead, while blue iridescent morpho butterflies and hummingbirds bustle about the garden. Whether you are seeking an adventure of a lifetime or just want to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Falls Resort may be the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Falls Hotel At Manuel Antonio
- Falls Resort At Manuel Antonio Costa Rica