“Awesome”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

markholda
Palos Heights, Illinois
“Awesome”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I had the pleasure of going in a trip to Costa Rica with a very good friend of mine ( Mike Cerf). We stayed at his friends place ,CASA LINDA. Dan Fleming is a friend of Mikes and now Dan and his wife Stephanie A. Fleming or my friends and Mikes Forever. They are the most real down to earth people you can meet. As host I have seen and heard about them going out of there way to make sure guest are very comfortable, not only at there loving tropical hotel , but for anything they wish to do. They will tell you the best places to go, they will most likely offer you a ride or offer to go with you and be your free guide. They are very informational people , anything you need to know about the area or even other countries they know or will find out for you. This great couple have traveled to over 26 countries together.. I can not wait to return there in two week, this time I am brining family and friends and staying for a month. I was there 6 months ago and we have kept in touch by facebook almost daily they are like family to me.... I cant forget to mention the unbelievable view they have of the water and the Sunsets, and they are located so close to many many AWESOME ATTRACTIONS....This is my second visit in 6 months for 3 weeks this time and it was three times the amazing fun, the Water falls, hot springs ,horse ride in the JUNGLE and on the beach, the QUAD 4X4 TRIP IN THE JUNGLE, THE JUNGLE BOAT CRUISE WHEN THE MONKEY JUMP ON MY BACK, THE BOOZE CRUISE, THE BEACHES THE AMAZING SUNSETS....... The Pariots the hang out when it rains....... A MUST SEE.. DAN AND STEPH AND THERE BABY GUS IS MY NEW EXTENDED FAMILY, I'LL BE BACK VERY SOON

24 Oct 2017
Thank you very much for staying with us! We had a wonderful time hosting you and your group and we hope you do come back very soon! Pura Vida!
loladotco...
Santiago, Chile
“Casa linda: home away from home”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Steph, Dan and Gus (for Augusto) have a little piece of paradise en Manuel Antonio. Casa linda is a beautiful hostal which I hope stays for many years to come, because I plan coming many times. Is súper nice. Every thing here es pretty and practical at the same time (they have thougth of every thing!). Súper clean.
7 room no one the same than the other, and I have to say its view is breathtaking. And in the perfect spot of this gorgeous town, 100 meters from Café Milagros and Emilio's, which are to eat as Manuel Antonio national park and Bizans are the places one must Go. Steph and Dan gave me great info where to go to and great tips.
I couln't go to a water fall with Dan, but is a rain check. Next time I come I will definately do so. In short: casa linda is perfect!

7 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review! We enjoyed having you on the property and we do hope you return many times in the future!
m0rgan122...
Mount Prospect, Illinois
“PERFECT LOCATION, PERFECT OCEAN VIEWS!”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This place is incredible! Center of everything, wildlife on property, amazing people running this place!! My group couldn't of asked for a better stay and these rooms were so clean! They had white sheets, white towels, and everything is decorated so nicely! Dan and Stephanie were the highlight of our group retreat and they know everything about Manuel Antonio!

Your age range 65+
24 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed having your retreat on our property and we welcome you all back any time! Pura Vida!
todoplaya
Austin, Texas
“Great Place for Large Groups in Manuel Antonio”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Location has multiple rooms; each one has a Apple TV (Think: Netflix) equipped TV and restroom with showers. Some rooms have a minifridge. There are two beds near the kitchen area.
You WILL see monkeys and a parrot nearby-awesome!
Owner couple Dan and Stephanie are originally from the States and went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of (we were 17 people). Dan showed us a secret waterfall nearby, and it was a wonderful trek, because it was Dan's (and the locals') personal spot.
Wifi is pretty good, there is a Falafal/alcohol smoothie bar across the street. The bus stop is near too (make sure to ask-they aren't marked in Costa Rica). Cost for bus fare is 310 colones. While most places take USD, buses will not.
Did I mention there was an excellent view of the sea from their property?

If you're a security nut like me, there is security present 24 hours. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Manuel Antonio.

1 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate all of your kind words and we would love if you returned someday. Pura Vida, friends!
sdemas
chicago
“This place is incredible!!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in February 2017

These hosts know how to make your stay as perfect as can be!! We can't say enough nice things about them and their beautiful property!!!! They have wildlife out their doors, an amazing shared patio and the most incredible views of Manuel Antonio!!

1 Aug 2017
Thank you very much! We appreciate your review and we're very happy you had a great time at Casa Linda!
CapeFearE...
Wilmington, North Carolina
“BEST place to stay in Manuel Antonio”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Casa Linda is the absolute best place to stay in Manuel Antonio. Dan and Stephanie make it feel like your home away from home in their little slice of paradise. The location is fantastic, the views (especially at sunset) beautiful, and the hosts unbeatable. Dan and Stephanie literally welcome you with open arms. They recommended the best restaurants, excursions and activities. Dan even took me to a local waterfall that is completely off the tour books (and hung out with me for the 30 minutes it took to talk myself into jumping in!). I was traveling solo, but never felt alone. Stay at Casa Linda and have the time of your life!

1 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your warm review. We appreciate your great feedback and we hope you return some time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing