“Spectacular views, excellent owners, and close to...”

Review of Casa Linda

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Peri K
Des Plaines, Illinois
“Spectacular views, excellent owners, and close to lots of fun things to do!”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This was truly an amazing experience. If you are looking for a true Costa Rican experience, there is no better place to stay than Casa Linda! The management take great care of their guests because they will recommend awesome activities, restaurants and great places to shop! They are people you can trust in your home away from home. They know exactly who to call to help get your day started. Not to mention the amazing wildlife in and around Casa Linda everyday! I could have sat on their patio for hours just gazing at the superb ocean view all day long. Casa Linda is a clean, safe, family friendly environment at a great price. They have an on site laundry service and fresh coffee brewing in the morning. You can't go wrong if you decide to stay at Casa Linda. Would totally recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Your age range 25-34
28 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate all of the nice things you have shared and we would love for you to come back sometime in the future. Pura Vida!
Linus B
Orebro, Sweden
“The owners made the place feel like a second home!”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Me and my two friends only stayed one night and it was enough to get an amazing impression of the place and the people taking care of the place. Very helpful, service minded and big hearted. They arranged trips to Manuel Antonio in a heartbeat and they really made me/us feel like home. Very nice people that made you wanna stay a while longer. The rooms have Apple TV, Decent beds and the location is perfect. Beautiful viewpoint! Thank you guys! Hope to see you again! Kind regards, Linus (the ginger)

30 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We enjoyed having you guys on property, even for only a little bit! We hope you come back in the future, this time as friends!
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was just amazing”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Everything was wonderful. It's a magic place with everything that you need around you. Dan and Steph were very helpful and always there for us, they go above and beyond for their guests. The place has an amazing view and there are a lot places to eat around. Everything was just perfect and we couldn't be happier. I recommend this place 100%. We loved it and had the best time of our lives. Casa Linda is the place to stay :)

Your age range 25-34
12 Jan 2018
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and we hope you're able to visit again in the future! Pura Vida!
A TripAdvisor Member
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 25 December 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This hotel is a fantastic value for the area. The room was really nice and we had access to a shared porch where we could relax and watch monkeys and birds play in the trees! My son was very excited about this and I was in awe!
The view of the ocean from the hotel is stunning and ever changing.

Dan and Stephanie had a load of useful information about the area. They told us what activities were not worth spending money on and pointed us to other activities we may have overlooked but were amazing!! (like a night jungle tour).
At every point of our stay we felt like they gave a 100% to keep us safe, comfortable and informed in this country we had never been to before!

Casa Linda was such a restful and cozy place to come back to at night after our days adventuring out in Costa Rica... My son and I are not great sleepers but there we slept like babies...

We would go back anytime!

Your age range 35-49
12 Jan 2018
Thank you for your review! We loved having you all on property! Come back anytime!
Sarvegeta...
London, United Kingdom
“What a fab find”
Reviewed 15 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Popped in to do a booking ahead of going off to a retreat and a room was sorted super fast. I turned up early for the room a week later and the room was promptly turned around and I was let in early.

The hotel owners are so sweet and helpful, honestly they couldn't have done any more.

The room was large and the bed comfy, and the tele was a lovely bonus too. Even though it's on the main road I can't say the road was an issue even though it was a Friday night.

Definitely a great place to stay and would highly recommend.

12 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words and we hope you return in the future!
Rachel O
“AMAZING COSTA RICA EXPERIENCE!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Casa Linda was the perfect place for me and my boyfriend to stay. We saw wildlife daily on the property, the rooms were spacious and the patio and views are the best in town! If you have a group and want to have the best time - do not hesitate to stay here!!

Not only is their place perfect, but Stephanie and Dan are THE BEST hosts. Hospitable, helpful, and best of all, SO fun and accommodating. They'll help you book all the best tours, refer you to the best restaurants, and their very handsome assistant (puppy) Gus will make you feel right at home!

25 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed yourself at Casa Linda and please come back soon!
markholda
Palos Heights, Illinois
“Awesome”
Reviewed 21 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I had the pleasure of going in a trip to Costa Rica with a very good friend of mine ( Mike Cerf). We stayed at his friends place ,CASA LINDA. Dan Fleming is a friend of Mikes and now Dan and his wife Stephanie A. Fleming or my friends and Mikes Forever. They are the most real down to earth people you can meet. As host I have seen and heard about them going out of there way to make sure guest are very comfortable, not only at there loving tropical hotel , but for anything they wish to do. They will tell you the best places to go, they will most likely offer you a ride or offer to go with you and be your free guide. They are very informational people , anything you need to know about the area or even other countries they know or will find out for you. This great couple have traveled to over 26 countries together.. I can not wait to return there in two week, this time I am brining family and friends and staying for a month. I was there 6 months ago and we have kept in touch by facebook almost daily they are like family to me.... I cant forget to mention the unbelievable view they have of the water and the Sunsets, and they are located so close to many many AWESOME ATTRACTIONS....This is my second visit in 6 months for 3 weeks this time and it was three times the amazing fun, the Water falls, hot springs ,horse ride in the JUNGLE and on the beach, the QUAD 4X4 TRIP IN THE JUNGLE, THE JUNGLE BOAT CRUISE WHEN THE MONKEY JUMP ON MY BACK, THE BOOZE CRUISE, THE BEACHES THE AMAZING SUNSETS....... The Pariots the hang out when it rains....... A MUST SEE.. DAN AND STEPH AND THERE BABY GUS IS MY NEW EXTENDED FAMILY, I'LL BE BACK VERY SOON

24 Oct 2017
Thank you very much for staying with us! We had a wonderful time hosting you and your group and we hope you do come back very soon! Pura Vida!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing