“Fantastic adventure & wonderful guide!!”
Review of Finca Valmy Tours

Finca Valmy Tours
Ranked #40 of 65 Tours in Manuel Antonio
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My daughter and I had a wonderful morning horseback riding with Finca Valmy Tours! Our guide, Che, was splendid! We went through the forest learning about the trees, plants and wildlife. It was all perfect, riding through the stream, having a snack at the waterfall and gourmet lunch at the end. We highly recommend this and it was our favorite activity in Costa Rica!

1  Thank Kmquinnshea

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Neither myself or my husband have been horseriding before, and I can't imagine a better first experience! The horses are beautiful and incredibly well behaved. Along with the funny and friendly tour guides there wasn't a second we felt unsafe. The tour guides also taught us about the local plants and gave us various things to try and smell which was such a bonus. The views were absolutely beautiful - we would highly recommended this trip!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Horses were very well trained and the guides were wonderful. Very funny and had so much information on local plants and ecosystem. I went with my boyfriend, an experienced horseback rider, and I had no prior experience whatsoever. We both had a great time. Views were incredible and it was overall a very fun, relaxed day. It had rained the night before, so the waterfall area was full of rocks and mud; we would have loved to go in though. Food at the end of the ride was also delicious! We had traditional Costa Rican chicken casados. I would recommend this to anyone traveling to Manuel Antonio. We'd love to do this again on a future trip. Please tip!

1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This trip surpassed my expectations! The horses were very well-trained and guides were very entertaining! Che was masterful in engaging all on the trip, including my 4 yr old. It was a pleasant ride for my family of four who had never ridden a horse. The only downer was that the others on the trip didn't bother to tip Che and Bebe for their wonderful jobs they did with the group.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I love to ride and jumped at the chance to ride through the jungle while in Costa Rica! I couldn't have asked for a better time. The staff was friendly and the horses were taken care of and well behaved. Our guide was very personable and made the ride even better. The views through the jungle were beautiful and the stop at the waterfall, with a refreshing swim was awesome. At the end of our trip, we had a delicious lunch prepared by the owners, while still enjoying the sites of the jungle. I had a lot of fun and would recommend this tour to anyone!