We spent our honeymoon at Los Altos and were thoroughly delighted in the hotel. It was perfectly located at the top of the hill in the center of everything. The front desk staff were so helpful in coordinating our daily activities and providing directions anywhere we wanted to travel. The pool is large with breathtaking views. The suite was extemely spacious and very clean with a large balcony perfect for taking in the magnificent sunsets. Our massages at the hotel spa could not have been more relaxing. My husband org. complained I booked 80 minute massages but when we were done he asked how it went by so quickly. The hotel restaurant, Korolas, was delicious and the staff were so friendly. The last night, there was live music at Korolas which was the perfect way to end our stay. We can't wait to return with family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Preserve at Los Altos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- The Preserve At Los Altos Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio