“Spectacular!”

Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Aguas Azules is your ultimate source for adventure and fun at Manuel Antonio Beach. Relax knowing you are in experienced and secure hands as you Parasail either right off the beach or from our new parasailing platform winch boat and soar 600 feet above the Pacific Ocean enjoying a bird's eye view of the Manuel Antonio Coastline. We also offer you the chance to: bounce and jump along the Pacific in our Banana Boat, race through the ocean on one of our brand new Wave Runners, test your stamina as you Waterski or Wakeboard around the Park, swim with the fish on one of our Snorkeling Tours, experience world class fishing on our Fishing Tour, take in the stunning sunset on our private Sunset Tour or learn to surf with one of our knowledgeable local surf instructors. Come make awesome vaction memories with Aguas Azules! Note: Please be sure look for the Aguas Azules logo on our tent and employees' uniforms to make sure you're in the right place.
Reviewed 19 April 2014

After an amazing day exploring Manuel Antonio park, my partner and I decided to take a sunset flight together. It was incredible! Such a fantastic view, so quiet and peaceful up there...very romantic. Miguel and his crew were awesome and we felt totally safe from lift off to landing. One of the highlights of our trip for sure.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

First off, I'm afraid of heights but I loved his tour. There's something about the reassuring thorough instructions by Melanie, the professionalism of her husband Miguel and staff, and being attached to a boat by a lifeline that made me feel completely secure. What a great adventure seeing Manuel Antonio National Park from the air. No wonder Aguas Azules just won Best Air Tour in the Best of Manuel Antonio & Quepos 2014. Now that inspires confidence!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Just returned from Manuel Antonio and finished our trip with a parasailing experience that was breathtaking. My 15 year old son and I went up together and had a blast. We felt that the experience was extremely safe and in good hands. I would heartily recommend this experience to anyone!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have been living/ visiting Manuel Antonio for almost 13 years and will say parasailing with Aguas Azules is BY FAR the best tour in the area! It's absolutely spectacular to see this jungle/beach destination from the air!

Melanie, Miguel + staff were super professional and absolutely wonderful from the booking process, comprehensive explanation of how everything will go, to the pick up in the water! We did the tour just yesterday and I have already received a thank you email and some photos of us during the trip up! We felt beyond safe and will now make sure all friends, family, clients and guests put parasailing with Aguas Azules on the top of their list when visiting Manuel Antonio!

The adrenaline rush is great (not too scary at all, actually super peaceful) but seeing Manuel Antonio from this perspective is absolutely AMAZING!!!! GRACIAS!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The good folks at Agua Azules have always impressed me. This year was no exception. We tried the banana boats for the first time - what a blast. The photography was stunning - they went the extra mile for rock-star service.