If you are looking for a great place to stay, look no further. Villas Oasis is a safe, beautiful and secluded little Paradise in Manuel Antonio. Tucked away off the main road in Manuel Antonio, it's the perfect place to stay. From the beautiful grounds that surround the villas, the relaxing pool to the crows nest that delivers some amazing views, as traveler you won't find a better spot. I was running solo this trip, so I stayed in the smallest room on property, but it had offered all the comforts of home; kitchenette, cable, air condition unit and WiFi. it also comes with concierge and maid service. But more importantly, the folks (Anders, Nicholas and Heather) that run Villa Oasis are great, down to earth people that will make sure you enjoy your stay. They have created a special place in Manuel Antonio and I am looking forward to getting back there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villas Oasis, located at the very peak of Manuel Antonio. With perhaps the most accessible and convenient location in the area, a perfect combination of seclusion and ultimate accessibility to every major restaurant and tourist spots, less than 10 minutes driving to the beach. Villas Oasis consists of the three separate units and can be rented as a whole or individually. There is a total of 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, and a large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villas Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Oasis Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Oasis Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio