We loved our stay at villa oasis. Stayed in the hideaway, had more than enough room. Was very clean, included a housekeeper daily. Great location next to bus stop. Halfway between the park and Quepos. Walking distance to beautiful local beach and many shops/bars/restaurants. Owner was absolutely great. She even lent me her phone to tether my iPad to when the internet in the town was knocked out. Must stay in Manuel Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villas Oasis, located at the very peak of Manuel Antonio. With perhaps the most accessible and convenient location in the area, a perfect combination of seclusion and ultimate accessibility to every major restaurant and tourist spots, less than 10 minutes driving to the beach. Villas Oasis consists of the three separate units and can be rented as a whole or individually. There is a total of 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, and a large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villas Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Oasis Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Oasis Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio