“Good people, great flavors, and generous portions”
Review of Ngo - CLOSED

Ngo
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Asian Take out and Delivery
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

These guys know what they are doing...they run a streamlined operation, always put out quality.... and it's quick, convenient and affordable.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I'm glad we decided to go back to Ngo. I've never been disappointed. I don't understand the negative reviews. Maybe some customers have unrealistic expectations. The food is freshly and expertly prepared as well as being reasonably priced for Manuel Antonio. I think quality Asian food a great addition to the neighborhood. I had to fight for my share of the pot stickers we ordered and well as the chicken wings. Both were great. The Singapore noodles I had before were great. Take it for what it is. They make no pretense as to atmosphere, their niche is take-out. But, if you're in the mood for some great Asian food during your stay in MA, call or stop by Ngo.

1  Thank amigodecr
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

We got food here after a terrbile meal elsewhere. The gyozas were nice and the pork fried rice was ok, it didn't taste asian, no soy or great flavours at all, just fried rice with pork and spring onions. Filled a gap, but wasn't blown awAy by any flavour. Nice guy who runs it but expensive for what you got.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

There are some nights when you just want to sit at home, watch something on Netflix, and eat Chinese food. When that need arises, stop by Ngo. Their take out totally hit the spot- Chop Suey, Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Rice, and Gyoza. The Chop Suey was full of meat, the Chicken had a great sauce over it, and the gyozas were fried bundles of deliciousness. All this for under 20$ USD!

Also, let me just say that the owners are such great people! It was a slow night so we chatted with them while our food was being made, and when they saw us the next day at the bus stop they remembered us and asked how everything was!

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I just finished eating this with my wife, and it was so outstanding we had to write a review. She had the orange chicken and I had the sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. We also tried the spring rolls and boba shakes, pineapple and strawberry and avocado. Everything was excellent, with light and fresh flavor, not heavy, gelatinous, greasy or with fake colors like most Chinese places we have tried. We haven't tasted Chinese dishes this good in 4 years; we had given up searching. Can't believe we had to come all the way to Costa Rica! Highly recommend, sad we don't have a good place like this near where we live in the US!