“Good Food Here at Ngo!”

Ngo
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Asian Take out and Delivery
Castlegar, Canada
“Good Food Here at Ngo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great food at this little restaraunt! This is the type of restaraunt you might normally pass on but check this one out... the food is fresh and yummy! and resonably priced. Portions are also quite generous. Manuel Antonio can get pricey so this was a nice chance to have a change from the staple of rice and beans , beer and burgers in CR.

• Visited March 2014

“Great Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Little hole in the wall that I would normally have passed by if not for the TA reviews. Food was excellent and fresh. Chocolate banana smoothie was to die for. Owner, ex pat American from Florida, was very friendly and offered us some good tips on local attractions. Would definitely return.

curk123
“Wow, that's all I can say....wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Once again, the collective wisdom of Tripadvisor nation has hit a home run! My wife and I got spring rolls with pork, lo mien noodles and Ngo's special chicken wings. Every bite was Delicious! I get Vietnamese food at home at least 2times a month and this is on par with anything I have gotten in Boston.I will be going back to see Kong and his charming wife, Susan, very soon. While we waited for our to go order, the couple gave us very useful information on what tours were a good deal, where to stay away from, and general information that will make our stay in Costa Rica much more enjoyable. If you want a delicious, fresh and nutritious meal at bargain prices, do yourself a favor, go to Ngo, it's about halfway between Quepos and Manuel Antonio. You will go back, I know that I am...

Canada
“Nice,very good and cheap little restaurant in Manuel Antonio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Since my wife is vietnamese, as soon as I saw the name of the restaurant on trip advisor, I wanted to go there and try it...... Well every comment on this site are very good for that little restaurant and I can honestly say.... They are true... The meal are very good, portion are big and price are very cheap.. The two owner are very nice and easy to have a nice conversation with. They cook right in front of you and everything seem to be clean. If I go back to Manuel Antonio, definately I'll be back to that restaurant. I honestly recommend this restaurant to everyone. Make sure to try the spring roll... they are the best I ever taste in a restaurant

Gilles Mindy (Thanh Lan) Brandon and Tyler from Canada

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mdogil
San Diego, California
“Absolutely delicious!!! "Epic" according to my husband”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We went here last night for dinner and I have to say that in our last 5 1/2 weeks in Costa Rica, this was one of the most delicious meals we've had!! We had two orders of the spring rolls (which we plan to get for lunch again today!), orange chicken, lo mein, and Singapore noodles - all were fantastic!! Our boys (ages 5 and 2) who have been pretty picky throughout our travels, loved the lo mein noodles (with bbq pork, vegetables, egg, etc) and our Singapore noodles were amazing! Everything is made fresh when you order it and all the ingredients are fresh - once they run out of the ingredients for something, that's it for the day! They also offer takeout and delivery, which is great because the place is small (only 3 tables, the largest seating 4). The chef was very friendly and we enjoyed talking with him as he cooked (although he was soon slammed with orders, but even then he was so friendly). I highly recommend this place!!