“Christmas in paradise”
Luxury and comfort only steps from the sand!
Relax in the pool while listening to the waves crash! Jacuzzi and pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury and comfort only steps from the sand!
Relax in the pool while listening to the waves crash!
Jacuzzi and pool
View of The Beach House from the beach
Great room
Dining
Dining
Fully equipped kitchen
Kitchen
Master bedroom
Master bedroom with ocean view
Master bath
Master balcony
Upstairs
Upstairs guest room
Upstairs guest room
bathroom
Main floor guest room
Main floor guest room patio
Main floor guest kitchenette
Lush gardens
The beach directly in front of The Beach House
Manuel Antonio Beach
Manuel Antonio Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

macsandie...
San Diego, California
“Christmas in paradise”
Reviewed 26 April 2013 for a stay in December 2012

I am not one to throw out superlatives. My wife and I travel all over the world and sometimes accommodations suck. Check my review of some places in Africa.... lol

Our goal was to spend Christmas in a warm place on the beach and just chill. This place totally met that goal. If your are thinking about a "beach" house in Costa Rica, please understand that there are very few rental homes that are really on the beach, maybe 6. Most of the "beach" homes require you to be a mountain goat to climb up and down a cliff to get to the beach. This house requires you to open the patio door and walk 40 yards on soft sand to reach one of the most beautiful beaches we have ever seen.

We had the beach to ourselves almost everyday. We would sit there and count the people we could see in either direction, average count was 7. We got a good laugh because the house manager told use that the beach would be crowded on Christmas day, apparently "crowded" in Manuel Antonio means less than 50 people scattered along almost a mile of beach. I have video to prove it... lol. Oh i guess they have their busy days but we certainly did not see one in the 9 days we were there.

If you rent this place you must be prepared to :
1. walk along the beach to a village to buy your groceries or go to a restaurant.
2. have privacy but also the ability to access virtually every activity Costa Rica has to offer.
3. have daily maid / laundry / gardener/ guard.
4. go into Quepos and buy some fresh fish right off the boat for the BBQ.

If I were to try and come up with a complaint it, I would say the bedding could have been softer. I slept fine but was trying to balance the review the best I could.

This trip we took our daughters and my brother and his wife. Everyone had a great time. Susan did a great job arranging the activities. Everything was flawless.

Next time it will be just my wife and I.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A beach to myself
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ohio
Reviewed 24 April 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
24 Apr 2013
Thanks for your review Lee! It would be a pleasure to have you stay with us again at The Beach House..
Victoria BC
Reviewed 30 April 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing