“Amazing Family and Partners Retreat!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Steve C
Pfafftown, North Carolina
“Amazing Family and Partners Retreat!”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was an outstanding place to combine wonderful experiences. The first was a group of 14 which included my extended family and my sister's extended family for a wonderful 7 days. The online pictures, which I doubted could actually be that good, turned out to be only a small window into what you get at Casa Anjeli. Following 7 wonderful days, my business partners joined me for an outstanding partner retreat for another 4 days. The 7 bedrooms and phenomenal chef, maid and concierge services made this truly a vacation of a lifetime. Not just a team working, but a team of wonderful people who have become our friends as we have shared recipes, music, and laughter. My family is already scrambling to block the calendars for the return!

Susan at Marvel rentals handled every detail and the special chef care from Desiree, Juan and Pamela was amazing - including an amazing night of music!

The view is absolutely spectacular and one evening we counted 50 – that is not a mistake 50! – white squirrel monkeys passing through and putting on a show. If you are thinking about this location, give Susan a call and she will take care of everything to make it a vacation of a lifetime.

Thanks for the plane ride intro Jim! You have a special, special place!

Your age range 50-64
Stephen G
“A gorgeous, spacious house with the service of a 5-star hotel”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We spent 6 nights at Casa Anjali with a couple other families. It was the greatest vacation experience I've had in my life. I've stayed in many very nice hotels but have never stayed in a house on vacation. It's an entirely different experience. The house itself is spectacular - the rooms, the views, the surroundings. What really made the experience special though, was the concierge service. Our activities and transportation were planned out for us, the house was stocked (and re-stocked) with exactly the food we wanted, we had chef-prepared meals most nights and any minor maintenance issues were addressed immediately. I can't speak to how Casa Anjali compares to other homes in Manuel Antonio, but I can't think of any aspect of our stay that was less than outstanding.

Your age range 35-49
frandon_1...
new york city
“Paradise in Costa Rica”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Villa Anjali was perfect in every way. When we first walked in, tired from our long flight and ride from San Jose airport, our family of 5 children and 8 adults were stunned by how beautiful and spacious Casa Anjali was. The living area ,
dining areas and bedrooms were beautiful, and the pool inviting. Best of all, our personal chef, Tito, was creating an amazing dinner for us. Our concierge, Susan, responded to our every request instantly. We were a short walk or ride to beautiful Manuel Antonio beach, which offered surfing lessons and parasailing. We also did white water rafting, ATV and catamaran rides, park tours and much more. Returning to Casa Anjali each night was always wonderful.

Suzy L
Montvale, New Jersey
“If I could give it 6 stars, I would”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

After a long and unpleasant travel day from New Jersey to San Jose and an arduous ride to Casa Anjali, walking into Casa Anjali was like opening up the gates of heaven...and heaven was having Chef Tito already there preparing our dinner! This house was perfect. Gorgeous. Clean. All the amenities you could ask for...and Susan was ready to get anything you needed within minutes. She was fantastic. The location of the house is amazing, with the most spectacular views. We were a family of 13 people ranging in ages from 10 to 77 and we all were thrilled with the house and the services.

As I said, Susan was fantastic attending to every need. Chef Tito was phenomenal, always paying attention to the kids in our family with nut and egg allergies. The cleaning staff was great, even doing our laundry every day. We hardly felt any need to leave the house at all, but we did. Rafting on the Savegre was one of our highlights. Great tour! Our kids loved surfing with Aguas Azules on that gorgeous beach. Parasailing was so fun, as was ATVing. We saw monkeys throughout our trip at the house, but the best was our last night...we were visited by about 15 monkeys (some moms w/babies on their backs) right on the terrace running at our feet!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this experience. It was truly the trip of a lifetime.

Perry W
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent location with fantastic view!”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent location and fantastic view. Very close to local restaurants and grocery. Beautiful spacious home with excellent house keeping service, luxurious pool and a wonderful kitchen. I highly recommend staying at Casa Anjali.

ALJetlag
Birmingham, AL
“Comfortable, Secluded Jungle Retreat With Spectacular Views”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Yes, the paved driveway is steep and may be a challenge for some - but we considered this a minor inconvenience given the secluded nature of this comfortable home. Booking was easy and Heather was always very responsive to my questions. Susan provided helpful concierge services during our stay and Desiree prepared delicious meals including a wonderful 50th birthday dinner on our final night. There is daily housekeeping service from 8am to afternoon, but we didn't find her presence intrusive. The house is within walking distance of markets, restaurants, bars and a spa. There are also bus stops close by for trips to the beach or Quepos. We walked down to the beach on a couple of occasions and rode the bus (or taxi) back to a stop near the house. The house is fully equipped and the individual a/c units worked great! There is also a 24 hour security guard on site. A troupe of squirrel monkeys visited most afternoons to frolic on the terrace and take a few sips from the pool if there was not a lot of activity in the pool when they arrived. We really enjoyed our week at Casa Anjali!

ockylie
“Loved the house and the people but where are the monkeys”
Reviewed 9 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I loved this house, We had chef Marcos and he is amazing!!! He always does special things for the kids and is very friendly and clean. Food is amazing!! I loved Susan the house manager!! She even helped us when our car broke down. Answered every time we called. I will always book with her agency. The house and views were amazing. We come to Manual Antonio every two years and we will book this house again. I have stayed at Las Brises before this and Sun case and this house is WAY nicer. My only downfall was the monkey visits were few. Maybe every other day visits or in the distance. So we went monkey hunting everyday and always found them. One small advice …. Book this home through Manual Antonio Vacation Rentals not escape villas

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View and very clean
Liked least: no monkeys
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing