Overall had a great family vacation.
Beautiful views from the rooms, all on the hillside with great ocean views. Very nice large balconies and beautiful sunsets.
Large rooms (we had the delux room and it was more than enough for 2 adults and 2 kids) very comfortable with a small fridge and mini bar. Very comfortable beds.
Great pools with a slide in the family pool, nice water bar and sun deck overlooking the valley and ocean. if you have kids most likely there would be other kids there for them to play with. We did not use the adult pool but it looks great.
They also have a SPA. Nothing fancy but if you like a goos massage you can get it.
Very good service, nice staff.
Overall the property is well maintained and beautiful.
Some issues that may or may not bother you
1. Food is a disaster. Don't eat there. Expensive and no good. they have 2 restaurants, one is fancy one by the pool, if you do eat there keep to the basics. There are Many restaurants in the area you can choose from. Some in walking distance. breakfast is mediocre at best with the sell of deep frying dominating the air.
2. WIFI is not available at some or most of the rooms, not sure exactly but we did not have it. They have it in the common areas.
3. Showehead...yes, a little detail but to some is important. No good. feels like a Holiday Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Si Como No Resort Spa & Wildlife Refuge is a central-Pacific coast resort in the jungle-covered hills just above Manuel Antonio National Park. It’s barefoot luxury with a pura vida vibe, perfect for families and couples who love the beach, tropical adventures, spa, pools, superb dining and four-star accommodations. This award-winning eco-design nature resort & spa offers its guest its own signature version of "barefoot luxury." Panoramic views are yours to enjoy from beautiful balconies looking down from the most idyllic hilltop in the area. Enjoy nearby beaches, Manuel Antonio National Park and the hotel’s private Wildlife Refuge and Butterfly Atrium, adjacent to the property. Renown for warm, friendly service, guests can choose from two excellent restaurants, guided nature and adventure tours plus shopping, fabulous nightlife and our own private cinema. And for Costa Rica weddings and honeymoons, this is where life memories are made, one tropical sunset at a time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Si Como No reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Si Como No Hotel
- Si Como No Costa Rica
- Hotel Si Como No Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park