Wonderful hotel. Great service. We caught some fish and the chef cooked it for us the same night. We just needed to let him know what time we wanted to eat.
Being such a small place, the bartender knew everyone's favorite drink and room number. Just walk up and had a drink almost ready.
The rooms were nice sized, the views were beautiful. The view was overlooking the bay and Manual Antonio National Park.
The only thing we didn't like was the maid was turning off the a/c every day. Coming in to an 85 deg. room after fishing offshore all day was not nice. Made a request to the front desk to ask the maid not to do this the next morning before leaving to go fishing but a/c was off again.
We talked to others at the pool that evening and they had the same issue. Someone came up with an idea, we all tried it out and it worked. A/C was on next evening.
Food was wonderful, dining atmosphere was great. Food service was out of this world.
We didn't go to the Bat Cave Bar, we went to bed early for fishing the next day.
The front desk told us about a nice secluded beach not far down the road. It was great also.
The parking lot is very small. The smaller your car, the better.
We traveled as a couple and this is a great couples hotel.
My wife didn't like the mattress, but I slept very good.
If you have a rental car, the road going between Quepos and the hotel is narrow, curvy, hilly and no striping. Also some steep drop off's with no rails along the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park