What a great place to kick back and watch nature's playground. We stayed there 5 nights in the first bungalow. Although it was a little noisy some nights because of the proximity of the bar/casino, it was worth it for the beautiful view from the balcony. From the confort of our bungalow, we enjoyed watching monkeys, iguanas, frogs and a colourful plethora of insects. The staff was very helpful in suggesting affordable activities and the waiters were very friendly.
The beach is close enough ( about 20 mins walk down hill) although I suggest grabbing a bus or a taxi ( with a counter or else they will charge you double price) to come back up as it is a steep hike if you are not use to walking in very humid temperatures.
Will definitely go back, miss it already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio