We originally booked an 'ocean view' room. We walked into the room and yes it's technically an ocean view. Pull out Magellans spyglass and you'll be able to really see the ocean. The room looked like a 1980's refurbished motel, with pink drapes, old appliances, and beds. I wouldn't recommend the main hotel. We immediately requested a Bungalow. If you choose this hotel, the Bungalow is the only way to go. They're detached, large and set at the edge of the rain forest. We did enjoy our stay there, but believe there are other hotels that might be better worth your time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio