Pictures on web site are nice, but the real thing definitively needs a face lift! Rooms are big and comfortable, but look really old. The TV is like the one my grandma had in her kitchen years ago... And do not dare to ask for wi fi, cause even when the site says you will have it, the front desk will say "no, there is no wifi in the rooms" . Though, I will surely come to their Restaurant again, food is great and service is really nice... But the Hotel is not what we expected!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio