An excellant adventure into another culture well assisted by a small first class hotel with supporting staff focused on making our trip a wonderful experience! Bungalow in the trees with all modern conveniences surrounded by natural beauty and occasional visits from white faced monkeys and butterflys. Hotel well located for all the area has to offer (rain forest, fishing, zip-line and white water rafting tours). Food was great and speciality pizzas are famous in the Manuel Antonio area. I would strongly suggest anyone considering a trip to Central America in general or Costa Rica specifically check out Byblos. You will be glad you did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Byblos offers all the amenities and comforts of a three-star boutique resort, while conserving the essence of jungle style lodging. All rooms are spacious offering ample views of the local Wildlife and Garden Areas or Pacific Ocean. Accommodations feature air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, safe box, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Free gated parking and wireless internet access is available, as well as our poolside Bistro Pizzeria, Billfish Sportsbar and air conditioned Casino. Close to all tours, attractions, spas and local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Byblos Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Byblos Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Byblos Resort And Casino
- Byblos Resort & Casino Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park